Learn more about Weekend Box

Our philosophy, environmental commitment & community development

Our philosophy

Weekend Box philosophy Enhancing You and Them time; not replacing it.


Our aim is to create high-quality activities for you & your children to enjoy together.

As a parent there are always many demands on your time and it can sometimes be hard to find time to source really exciting, high-quality activities to do with your little ones.

Andy started Weekend Box with the aim of solving that problem by helping you along your incredible journey and the experience of bringing up your children by providing you with the things you need when you need them.

Our focus is to source the highest-quality products from the best, independent suppliers across the UK. We assess each of our suppliers to ensure that their values match ours own high standards.

We're also constantly trying to improve our work so if you have any comments or suggestions, we'd .

Think you've got what it takes to work with us? We'd love to hear from you: partners@weekendboxclub.com

Environmental commitment 100% Reusable & Recyclable. 95% from Recycled Material (we're working on the other 5%)


We don't have a Sustainability Policy. Sustainability is embedded at the heart of what we do.

FSC (Forest Stewardship Council) Approved

All our activity cards are printed on paper from FSC-approved forests. What this means is that when one tree is chopped down, an equal or greater amount are planted to replenish them. Find out more

100% Reusable & Recyclable. 95% from recycled material.

We're really proud that everything in your Weekend Box is either reusable or recyclable; we're even prouder that 95% of each Weekend Box's contents coming from recycled material with us constantly trying to improve this percentage.

In addition, one focus for us now is in creating our own custom boxes that can be upcycled in something else. We'll keep you posted on our progress!

Ready for some amazing weekends?

Join our club

(Your 1st box is half price!)